Are You Aware of Your Teeth Grinding But Think There’s Nothing You
Sleep Bruxism is a sterotyped movement disorder characterized by grinding or clenching of the teeth during sleep. The disorder has also been identified as nocturnal bruxism, nocturnal tooth-grinding and nocturnal tooth-clenching.
Stop Grinding Teeth Your Teeth Tonight
• Painful teeth in the morning
• You jaw hurts in the morning
• You feel pain around the upper jaw below the temples while eating.
• Your teeth a flat and worn away
• You have unexplained chips on your teeth
• Your teeth are sensitive to cold and citrus.
• You have constant headaches
• You constantly wake up during the night
Do you suffer from any of these teeth problems mentioned above?
Do you want to stop grinding your teeth at night?
Do you want to keep your natural teeth forever without resorting to a night guard every time you go to bed?
Bruxers (persons with bruxism) are often unaware that they have developed this habit, and often do not know that treatment is available until damage to the mouth and teeth has been done.
Help Yourself NOW! Get the BRUXISM treatment that 9 out of 10 Dentist Recommend. Finally find the cure for grinding your teeth and maintain that beautiful smile!